Our one day tour to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and the Dead Sea from Eilat takes you to three of the highlights of Israel on a convenient and exciting one-day experience. After departing from Eilat in the morning, you’ll drive north through the scenic Arava Valley to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, where you’ll stop for a photo opportunity. After marveling at the beauty of the Dead Sea, you’ll drive towards Jerusalem through the Judean Desert. There, you’ll have a comprehensive tour of the Old City including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, and Church of the Holy Sepulchre. You’ll also have some time to explore the bustling markets of the Muslim Quarter and many other historic landmarks along the way.
The tour continues to Bethlehem, where you will tour the Church of Nativity and other highlights of the city where Jesus was born,. Departing Bethlehem and returning to Eilat at the end of this Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Dead Sea tour, you’ll be left with lasting memories of a day full of history, culture, and discovery.
**NB. This tour is only available during the winter season from October until March**
- Pickup from four central locations in Eilat
- Scenic drive through the Arava Valley
- Arrive at the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea, and stop for a photo of the beautiful landscape (please note this tour does not allow time to float in the Dead Sea).
- Continue to the Holy Old City of Jerusalem for a fully guided tour
- Visit the highlights of the Old City – the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and more
- Tour the highlights of Bethlehem, including the Church of the Nativity and Manger Square
- Return to Eilat
Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Dead Sea Tour from Eilat Itinerary
- 06:00 – Pickup from centralized locations Eilat
- 08:30 – Arrive at the Dead Sea for a quick photo opportunity
- 09:00 – Depart Dead Sea towards Bethlehem and Jerusalem
- 11:30 – Tour of Jerusalem
- 15:00 – Tour of Bethlehem
- 17:00 – Depart Bethlehem for Eilat
- 19:00 – Drop-off at the Dead Sea
- 22:00 – Drop-off in Eilat
NB – all timings are approximate.
The tour is available with guaranteed departure every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Tour includes transport to all sites from Eilat and guiding in English. It does not include drinks and food, tips, and personal travel insurance.